Each Sunday we worship at two services. There is a 9am service which generally runs for 45 minutes to 1 hour. This is a said service used creatively with a hymn or parts of a hymn or song and organ voluntary.
• 1st , 3rd and 4th Sundays of the month – Holy Eucharist and Sermon
• 2nd Sunday of the month – Conflated Service and Eucharist
Our other Sunday service is our 10:30 am service which generally runs for 2 hours. This service includes the Ministry of God’s Word, our Response to His Word, inspiring sermons, Prayers of the People, Confession & Absolution, Holy Communion, hymns accompanied by live instrumentation and much more. Your spiritual appetite will definitely be satisfied. Come and worship with us.
• 1st Sunday – Sung Eucharist and Sermon
• 2nd Sunday – Conflated Service of Matins and Eucharist
• 3rd Sunday – Sung Eucharist and Sermon
• 4th Sunday – Children and Youth Sunday, Sung Eucharist and Sermon
• Twice per month – 1st& 3rd Sundays, the teenagers will join in “Youth Talk” with Constance Kendall, with special responsibilities for Youth Ministry and Youth Volunteers, as they creatively make sense of the lections of the day to their daily lives and ministry.
[Holy Eucharist – The Holy Eucharist is a sacrament and a sacrifice. In the Holy Eucharist, under the appearances of bread and wine, the Lord Christ is contained, offered, and received.]
[Matins – a service of Morning Prayer in various churches, especially the Anglican Church]
Note: During the summer months we amalgamate the services into one starting at 10am. We also have a service on Wednesdays at noon which include Holy Eucharist, lunch and Bible Study.